Sunday 26 May 2013

Vegetables - alternative ways to get your five a day...may be?

Having spent 2 hours on my hands and knees weeding tiny plants from between tiny carrot seedlings this afternoon (not easy with a baby bump the size of mine) I got to thinking that there must be easier ways to get your veggies without the hassle - excluding the super market of course! I wondered if the amazing Folksy crafters had anything to offer and I was surprised to see what a multitude of items there were available - and not a weed in sight! ..................................................................................................................................................... I hope you have enjoyed this vegetable related montage of hand crafted goodies. Please click on the pictures to be linked directly to the items for sale in the artisans shops. Thanks so much for popping by! Jacqueline x

3 comments:

  1. Adorable, I feel healthier already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pea pod necklace, that is really cute!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for picking out my teatowel! and I love that vegetable bunting, it's brilliant.

    ReplyDelete