Wednesday 15 September 2010

Beautiful Brown!

Well, with this being the start of the Autumn season, I thought it was the perfect time to celebrate all things gorgeous and brown. I started a Folksy Thread and the response was massive! Thank you all so much. I wish I could have featured you all, but I would have filled a gallery with all the listings. I had to be strong and just choose a few - so here they are!




Who could not resist this beautiful puppy! By Hidden Cottage Cards & Poochie Freak Pet Photography - please click on the photo to be taken to this gorgeous shop!




I love tea! The fact the photo had biscuits in sold it to me - it had to be included in my blog! By The Crafty Bride; this shop is full of beautiful boas, cosies, shawls and so much more - perfect for every occasion. Please click on the photo to be taken to her stunning shop of goodies.




I adore Tigers Eye and NOfkants Curios has made this gem into a gorgeous keyring! Please take a peek at her shop. It is full of wonderful items, ranging from hand crocheted and knitted bags through to fossil pictures! It has everything you could ever want as a gift. Full of unique items. Please click on the photo to be taken to her shop.




I love this bowl. The perfect gift for anyone who likes natural and organic objects. Diggiwoodturning makes the most beautiful pens, bottle stoppers, bowls, key rings and so much more. All in a variety of woods and acrylics. Gorgeous shop this - full of perfect gifts for all the family. Please click on the photo to be taken to his shop.




I could not resist! How gorgeous is this tea cosy with the little mice on it, by clootielugs? It is just adorable. Her shop is full of unique gorgeous goodies, so please pop over for a browse by clicking on the photo.




Another tea cosy - but isn't he just fantastic! I loved him, so I thought you would too. He has been created by jacksknits. Super cute and lovely! Please pop over and have a look at all the other wonderful creations for sale by clicking on the photo.

I thought I would include one of mine too...




This large brown agate on a silk cord in sterling silver is just one of the many brown designs I have for sale in my shop at the moment. If you would like to take a look and browse at will, that would be lovely! Just click on the photo.

Thank you all so much for contributing your beautiful items to the thread. A special thanks to those of you above for creating such lovely items! All I need now is the cash to buy them all!

Love Jacqueline x

5 comments:

  1. That Pup is so Cute!!!!

    Thank you for featuring my Tiger's Eye Double Heart keyring / Handbag charm, that is one of my faves in my shop!

    I love all your choices, but Roy DiggiwoodDesign's bowl is stunning, I ove anything organic!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful choices,thanks for including my owl cosy
    Jacky :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that Agate pendant, its a brown version of clear blue carribean sea!

    Many thanks for featuring my beaded tea cosy that has true vintage beads from my nan's old necklaces on it. Biscuits by Tesco's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for including my tea-cosy amongst such a lovely selection - all gorgeous and prove brown is far from boring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choices Jacqueline! That owl tea cosy is so cute- I may have to buy a teapot just so I can buy him!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete