Tuesday 4 June 2013

We love the June Jewels! A blog of hearts and flowers to start the month....

Hi everyone! Welcome to my first blog of the month. Featuring June Jewels, the listing club for this month, I thought I would show you some of the great and fantastic work by the artists who are part of the 'club' so to speak. I realise there have only been a few short days to June so far, but hearts and flowers have been in abundance, giving me an exciting and summery inspiration for my first blog in June. So sit back and enjoy these gorgeous creations. Please just click on the pictures for a link to the items in the artisans shops..... Lovely Jasper Heart keyring, by Natalie Ofkants Pretty Daisy Flower birthday card, by Wendy Lincoln Gorgeous and romantic! This lovely guest book is by Susan Bonnar This sweet IPad Mini Cover features flowers and little song birds, by Jane Whalley Lovely Lavender heart by Katie Thornhill 'Heart-Felt' button brooch, by Jane Marshall Really unusual Childs Bridesmaids Knitted bangles, by Uniquely UK Romance is still alive! with this lovely card by Diane Burton Super little Floral purse, by Edwina Kinch These wine glass charms are lovely! by Helen Murphy Such a lovely, bright boys birthday card, by Cariad Crafts I could see this being worn by a bride on her wedding day! The bracelet is by Katy Boyer I adore these super ceramic buttons, by The Dottery Potter Add some sparkle to your own creations with these embellishments by Stephanie Short Beautiful floral glasses case by Valerie Farrell Summer relaxation! Depicted here in this lovely greetings card, by Armine Azizian I hope you have enjoyed my little montage of Hearts and Flowers from the June Jewels? I know I have enjoyed looking through their shops and admiring the artisans work. Please do take a moment to take a look for yourselves! Jacqueline x

6 comments:

  1. Hearts & Flowers. Gorgeous. Thanks for including my floral purse in this wonderful collection. Edwina :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely selection Jacqueline, really romantic in a quiet way!

    Thank you so much for including my chocolate and caramel toned jasper gemstone heart keyring!

    I love Dottery's heart buttons, they are cute!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely selection Jacqueline. Love the rainbow card with its bright colours and the cute little blue heart brooch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous selection :) Thanks so much for including my buttons x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank You for including my card in your lovely selection Jacqueline :-) Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the mention Jacqueline,
    Steph x

    ReplyDelete